About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Life and the creative process are about the journey, not the destination. I love working with colour and texture and can get totally 'lost' in the creative process. Variety keeps my creative juices flowing. We are currently traveling full time in a 40' motorhome and bouncing between visits with a son in Albuquerque NM and a son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter in Calgary AB. In between we are busy exploring this great continent on which we live. It's a challenge working from my mobile studio but I am using our travel time to learn new skills and refine existing ones.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blogger Did it to me.

Here's the view referred to in the last post. I had to share it. Just as I went to upload, it disappeared from the post and I couldn't find a way to add it after the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment