About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Life and the creative process are about the journey, not the destination. I love working with colour and texture and can get totally 'lost' in the creative process. Variety keeps my creative juices flowing. We are currently traveling full time in a 40' motorhome and bouncing between visits with a son in Albuquerque NM and a son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter in Calgary AB. In between we are busy exploring this great continent on which we live. It's a challenge working from my mobile studio but I am using our travel time to learn new skills and refine existing ones.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Follow-up on The Fabric Samples

 

These are the before shots



Just did the heat set and thought I would publish the results.  Above are the before shots. The after shots are below.



Not so much here???


I see possibilities here
 












I love this one!

I'm going to challenge myself to use each of the pieces someway over the next few days.  I'll post the results.  I'm doing a series of small and quicks so it may work out okay.

Though I would throw in a shot of this morning's sunrise.

©2010 Diane Duncan, Calgary, AB  October Sunrise in Southern Alberta.


No comments:

Post a Comment